A 5 litre refill container makes replenishing our Replenish Bottles a more sustainable option. The Miniml 5L refill bottles may all be recycled. To learn more about how to recycle your 5 Litre containers, please read the Miniml Closed Loop System information.
Infused with citrus extracts, this naturally derived, gel hand soap eliminates stubborn smells and leaves hands feeling soft and clean, even after multiple washes. What’s not to love?
Tested and approved to the standards laid out in BS EN 1276, which is the European Standard for Bactericidal activity. It also conforms to the standards laid out in the Food Standards Agency for preparation of food.
Gentle on hands and naturally removes all the nasties.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and stubborn smells.
- Leaves hands soft and loved.
- Removes all the nasties.
- Tested and approved to EN 1276.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle clementine fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Apply to hands rub together and rinse.
The 30ml 5L pump dispenser we sell is the perfect way to transfer Miniml 5 litre products into our 500ml replenish bottles.
AREAS OF USAGE
Aqua**. Lactic Acid*, Decyl Glucoside*, Glycerine*, Lauryl Betaine*, Sorbitol*, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocate*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*. Hydroxyethyl Cellulose*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Parfum. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.