A 5 litre refill container makes replenishing our Replenish Bottles a more sustainable option. The Miniml 5L refill bottles may all be recycled. To learn more about how to recycle your 5 Litre containers, please read the Miniml Closed Loop System information.
There’s always someone who leaves their spaghetti bolognese in the sink for days.. and when they do, you’ll be glad you’ve got our powerful, non-toxic washing up liquid to count on.
Safe to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Gentle on hands.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle apple fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Suitable to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Add 10-15ml (2-3 pumps) for a bowl of washing up.
The 30ml 5L pump dispenser we sell is the perfect way to transfer Miniml 5 litre products into our 500ml replenish bottles.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Crockery and utensils
- Food prep/ food storage areas
- Kitchen work surfaces
Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.